This house, erected between 1895-1900, is significant as a large scale, highly decorative frame example of the Queen Anne style of architecture, with some Classical Revival Features. Queen Anne features include the asymmetrical composition, bays with octagonal, flat and hipped roofs, variety of porches, some with turned spindle balustrades, a variety of dormers, decorative shingles and decorative glass. Classical features include the porch columns, cornice with dentil molding, modillions and elaborated entrance with engaged columns. The wrought iron fence was manufactured by the Hassell Iron Works of Colorado Springs.
The earliest known residents were Mr., and Mrs. George Bernard. Julius A. Sill, a prominent mining man purchased it in 1907. Converted into apartments by 1941, the house is now associated with Grace Episcopal Church. National Register eligible.