Negative Box: Empty
Glass Plate Negatives: 5x4" and 4x3" in size, approximately 32 in quantity.
- Correspondence: Letters to and from members of the Pope Family dated 1884-1941.
- Ephemera: 4x5" menu on thick cardstock & a handbill regarding Douglass Ditch in El Paso County.
(1)3 Pikeview Business Enterprises:
Pikeview reservoir, ranch and mine.
- Marriage Certificate: For Abbott and Maebelle Pope dated December 2, 1896.
(1)5 Mounted Photographs:
(1)6 Photographs: Black and white photographs depict members of the
(1)7 Negatives: Black and white negatives depict members of the
Pope family and have been printed as photographs for the collection.
- Legal Documents: Includes an application for a brand in El Paso County, draft
- Photocopied Documents: Diary of a women's visit to Pikeview Ranch,
- Tintype: Depicts Abbott Swan Pope and his brother Herbert Pope.
of a sublease with Home Dairy, sublease for Pikeview mine and a Power of
Attorney from James Pope to Abbott Pope dated 1889.
Pikeview oil company stock certificate (1901), Bowling Green Gold Mining and
Milling Company (1896), Copy of a photograph of James and Ethelyne Lee, and
a poem by Maebelle White Pope.
(1)11 Cyanotypes and Cyanotype Copies:
cyanotype photographs made into 4x6" black and white photographs depict
members of the Pope family.
Books: State of Colorado Volumes 1 - 12 includes photographs and a brief history in each book.
Township Map: Photocopies township map of El Paso County.
Photocopies: Auction Sale for Horses poster and a map.
Mounted Photograph: Depicts Maebelle Pope (1920)
Scrapbook Page: One page from a Pope Family scrapbook contains cyanotype photographs on both front and back.