Conditions of On-Street Parking Permits
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
On-Street Hang Tag Permits
- Permits may be placed in vehicles owned by residents or their guests.
- Hang tags are to be placed on rear-view mirrors, with numbers facing the windshield. This allows full visibility for parking enforcement.
- It is the responsibility of the resident to be sure guest vehicles are parked by the resident’s property (within 3 lots).
- Any misuse or abuse of parking passes, including but not limited to counterfeiting, renting and selling of permits, will result in a 1 month suspension of the parking permit.
- A parking permit does not guarantee a parking space, but allows parking if a space is available. Each vehicle operator is responsible for finding legal space in the parking area designated by the permit they possess. Lack of space is not a valid excuse for violating any parking regulation.
- The cost to replace a lost, stolen, or damaged pass is $35. A request for replacement form link can be found on the left-hand side bar, or may be requested via mail by calling or emailing 719-385-5908 or Trafficeng@springsgov.com.
- For extenuating circumstances, additional passes may be requested. An applicant will need to prove residence at address for these additional permits and will be charged $35 per permit. Applications may be found on the left-hand side bar, or may be requested via mail by calling or emailing 719-385-5908 or Trafficeng@springsgov.com.
Unique for Event Hole-Punch Permits
- All previously mentioned conditions also apply.
- Hole-punch permits are valid for one day only. This is the day indicated by the date marked on the permit.
- To apply for additional event permits, visit the link on the left-hand side bar or request via mail by calling or emailing 719-385-5908 or Trafficeng@springsgov.com.