Digital Assurance Certification
The City of Colorado Springs, Colorado, has engaged DAC, an Ernst & Young LLP Company, as its Investment Relations Provider. To view the City's secondary market disclosure information, please follow the instructions below:
- Click here to go to DAC
- The first time entering the website, go to the DAC for Investors box on the left. Click on "Register" to select your personal username and password. Your username and password will be activated and you will receive an email confirmation at the end of the process.
- Once you have registered with DAC, click "Log In." Type in our username and password in the fields provided on the "Log In" page for rule 15c2-12 Compliance
- On the left, in the "Quick Search" area, click "Alphabetic/Advanced Search"
- Select "C" from the Alphabetical search.
- Find "Colorado Springs, Colorado, City of" from the various pages of obligors
- Click on the link to view a list of issues OR click on View All Filings to view documents filed
Questions? Please call DAC at 888-824-2663 and press 2 to speak to a customer service representative.
Note: DAC is a for-profit company linked through the municipal portal due only to a public service offered through a current contract with the City of Colorado Springs.