Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
FTA DBE PROGRAM POLICY STATEMENT (Updated)
Section 26.1, 26.23 Objectives Policy Statement
The City of Colorado Springs has established a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program in accordance with regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), 49 CFR Part 26. The City of Colorado Springs has received Federal financial assistance from the Department of Transportation, and as a condition of receiving this assistance, the City of Colorado Springs has signed an assurance that it will comply with 49 CFR Part 26.
It is the policy of the City of
- To ensure nondiscrimination in the award and administration of DOT-assisted contracts;
- To create a level playing field on which DBEs can compete fairly for DOT-assisted contracts;
- To ensure that the DBE Program is narrowly tailored in accordance with applicable law;
- To ensure that only firms that fully meet 49 CFR Part 26 eligibility standards are permitted to participate as DBEs;
- To help remove barriers to the participation of DBEs in DOT assisted contracts;
- To assist the development of firms that can compete successfully in the market place outside the DBE Program.
Brittany Goode has been delegated as the FTA DBE Liaison Officer (DBELO). She can be reached at (719) 385-7471 or email@example.com
Brittany Goode has been delegated as the FTA DBE Liaison Officer (DBELO). She can be reached at (719) 385-7471 or firstname.lastname@example.org. In that capacity, she is responsible for implementing all aspects of the DBE program. Implementation of the DBE program is accorded the same priority as compliance with all other legal obligations incurred by the City of
For information regarding the FAA DBE program, please contact Dan Gallagher at the Colorado Springs Airport at (719) 550-1900.