City of Colorado Springs and El Paso County Residents
The Emergency Repair Program provides grant assistance for housing conditions that are an immediate hazard to the health, safety or welfare of a property owner located in the City of Colorado Springs or El Paso County. Emergency repairs can include sewer lines, furnaces, boilers, hot water heaters, plumbing, electrical and glass. Repairs to mobile homes and manufactured homes are limited to plumbing and mechanical systems.
Sewer lifetime grant maximum: $7,500
All other emergencies grant maximum: $2,500
- You must meet the guidelines posted on the Income Guidelines page
- The property must be your primary residence
- You must own and occupy the property
- The property cannot exceed current HUD after rehabilitation values
- The property cannot be located in the floodplain
Energy Resource Center
5920 Paonia CT
Colorado Springs, CO 80915
Application Information (also available in pdf format below):
The above document(s) are Adobe® Acrobat® PDF files and may be viewed using the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™. Most newer web browsers already contain the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ plug-in. However, if you need it, click on the "Get Acrobat® Reader™" icon to download it now.