Medical Marijuana Business Registration Pre-Application Forms Available
On June 8, 2010, the Colorado Springs City Council adopted Ordinance 10-45, which concerns the registration of medical marijuana businesses in the Colorado Springs city limits through a pre-application process.
- Forms and regulations regarding medical marijuana businesses can be found on SpringsGov.com at https://www.springsgov.com/license.
- Pre-application will end at the close of business on Wednesday, June 30, 2010
- Forms should be submitted to the City Clerk's Office--which is only open to the public on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm
- The City Clerk's Office only accepts Cash, Check or Money Order for payment
- Checks should be made payable to: City of Colorado Springs
- Applicants with multiple businesses may submit one pre-application form and a check with fees for each business combined
- For each business, submit a copy of your sales tax license or sales tax license receipt
Any medical marijuana business that has not pre-applied by June 30, 2010, will be prohibited from operating within the city limits of Colorado Springs. For more information, refer to Colorado House Bill 10-1284