Three ramps to open on the Milton E. Proby Parkway on July 1
The recently completed mainline section of the Milton E. Proby Parkway will open to traffic on Friday, July 1 at 5:30 a.m., pending any unforeseen delays. The new traffic movements will include:
- A new ramp for northbound Academy Boulevard traffic to eastbound Milton E. Proby Parkway.
- A new ramp for westbound Milton E. Proby Parkway traffic to southbound Academy Boulevard.
- A new ramp for southbound Academy Boulevard traffic to eastbound Milton E. Proby Parkway.
- Thursday, June 30
- 3 p.m.
- 3733 Drennan Road, Suite 100 (Ames Construction Field Office)
- Mike Chaves, Acting City Engineer, will be available for interviews.
As the Proby Parkway mainline opens, the work on Drennan Road will begin. This work requires the closure of Drennan Road access east from Academy Boulevard intersection. This area is the future location of the final two ramps for Milton E. Proby Parkway traffic movements. Motorists will be detoured via Hancock Expressway and through neighborhood access streets. Please see the attached detour route for Drennan Road construction.
For More information please visit the project?s website at www.builldproby.com, or call the project hotline at 303-268-7430.