Housing Authority of the City of Colorado Springs
- To enhance the lives of low-income families and seniors by providing decent and affordable housing opportunities.
- To promote and encourage residents self-sufficiency and independence.
- To foster safe, viable nerighborhoods through resident participation and community involvement in Housing Authority program
- To identify and to utilize resources to their maximum effectiveness in accomplishing the Authority's goals and objectives.
- To promote respect for residents, co-workers and community.
- The goal of the Housing Authority of the City of Colorado Springs is to asssit low to moderate-income families and elderly and disabled persons to obtain affordable housing that is safe, decent, and sanitary.