Tuesday, April 21, 2009
April 21, 2009
Present: TPAC Members: Michael Freeman, Marshall Tuttle, Richard Embury, Justin Burns, Mark Ewell
Absent: Gerry Geyer, Russ Fertitta, Haze Hutmacher, Amber Robinson
Guests: Kim Girling-Colorado Springs Utilities, Bonnie Moeder-Colorado Springs Utilities, Phil Hagen-Colorado Springs Economic Development Corporation, David Sered - Comcast, Scott Seab-Connexion Technologies
CALL TO ORDER
A quorum was present and the meeting was called to order at 7:40 a.m.
Mr. Michael Freeman welcomed the TPAC committee members and guests
Regarding the March minutes, Mr. Mark Ewell requested to change "see above" to "no report" in the section of Franchise Updates for Porchlight. Mr. Michael Freeman made a motion to approve the March minutes as amended, Mr. Marshall Tuttle seconded the motion, all were in approval, and the motion passed.
Cable Video Franchise Updates
· Comcast: Mr. David Sered reported that Maria Arias is the new Area Vice President and General Manger for Comcast in
· Falcon Broadband: No report.
· Porchlight: No report.
TPAC Website (https://www.springsgov.com)
§ Review of any new content, updates and sections on SpringsGov website (TPAC/City staff)
· Legislative Matters Sub-Committee
· Franchise Performance Sub-Committee
· Broadband Infrastructure Task Force: No report, however, Mr. Marshall Tuttle indicated that he will provide a report on a quarterly basis.
Review, Planning and action status - TPAC support to City IT
Future Projects: No report.
Mr. Justin Burns announced he has a new position with TW Telecom.
ADJOURN: There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 8:18a.m.