Parks and Recreation Advisory Board - Agenda
Thursday, February 10, 2011
February 10, 2011 7:30 a.m.
(Please turn off your cell phone during meeting)
Time for any individual to bring before the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board any matter of interest they wish to discuss that is not on the agenda. (Time limit: five minutes or as may be established by the Chair)
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Minutes from January 13, 2011 meeting
(Minutes will be posted after 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday of the week of the meeting.
Website: www.springsgov.com ¡æ Agendas and Minutes ¡æ Parks and Recreation Advisory Board)
1. One Hour Volunteers Charles Castle
2. Electric Bicycle Use on City Trails Kurt Schroeder, Manager, Parks, Trails and
3. Staff Report Kim King, Manager, Parks Administration
Kurt Schroeder, Manager, Parks, Trails and
4. Approval of the Manitou Incline Site Sarah Bryarly, Interim Manager,
Development and Management Plan Design, Development and TOPS
5. TOPS Update Sarah Bryarly, Interim Manager,
Design, Development and TOPS
¨ª Board Committee Reports
¨ª Board Members Concerns/Discussions
Joint City/County Parks Board Meeting at the Valley Hi Golf Course Club House - 11:30 a.m.