NOTE - THE NOTED DISAPPROVED ITEMS MAY NOT CONSTITUTE A COMPLETE LIST OF VIOLATIONS. THE DESIGNER IS TO CONDUCT A COMPLETE RE-REVIEW OF THE PLANS FOR ADDITIONAL VIOLATIONS OF THE STANDARD COMMENTS AND INCORRECT INFORMATION PRIOR TO RESUBMITTING.
System plans must be picked up within 30 days. All system plans left longer than 30 days will be discarded as abandoned.
VACANT 1ST STOP DBA FARM CREST MILK STORE NO 6007
08108 ACADEMY BLVD
||FYI||1ST STOP FARM CREST MIDAS 8108 N ACADEMY BLVD UST REMOVAL 3 USTS TANK CLOSURE
EATON SALES & SERVICE
SEE ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS
3 USTS REMOVED
* THIS FACILITY SHALL NOT REQUIRE AN ANNUAL HAZMAT PERMIT IF TANKS AND VEHICLE DISPENING OPERATIONS NO LONGER EXIST. INSPECTOR SHALL CLOSE OUT PERMIT.|
|FYI||3404.2.14 Removal and disposal of tanks. Removal and disposal of tanks shall comply with Sections 3404.2.14.1 and 3404.2.14.2.
3404.2.14.1 Removal. Removal of above-ground and underground tanks shall be in accordance with all of the following:
1. Flammable and combustible liquids shall be removed from the tank and connected piping.
2. Piping at tank openings that is not to be used further shall be disconnected.
3. Piping shall be removed from the ground.
Exception: Piping is allowed to be aban-doned in place where the fire code official determines that removal is not practical. Abandoned piping shall be capped and safeguarded as required by the fire code official.
4. Tank openings shall be capped or plugged, leaving a1/8- inch to1/4-inch-diameter (3.2 mm to 6.4 mm) opening for pressure equalization.
5. Tanks shall be purged of vapor and inerted prior to removal.
6. All exterior above-grade fill and vent piping shall be permanently removed.
Exception: Piping associated with bulk plants, terminal facilities and refineries.
3404.2.14.2 Disposal. Tanks shall be disposed of in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.