NOTE - THE NOTED DISAPPROVED ITEMS MAY NOT CONSTITUTE A COMPLETE LIST OF VIOLATIONS. THE DESIGNER IS TO CONDUCT A COMPLETE RE-REVIEW OF THE PLANS FOR ADDITIONAL VIOLATIONS OF THE STANDARD COMMENTS AND INCORRECT INFORMATION PRIOR TO RESUBMITTING.
System plans must be picked up within 30 days. All system plans left longer than 30 days will be discarded as abandoned.
7 ELEVEN STORE FRANCHISE NO 26693B
03740 RANDALL DR
||FYI||7 ELEVEN 3740 RANDALL DRIVE REMOVAL OF THREE UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANKS
ACI ENVIRONMENTAL & STANTAC
*** SEE ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS
THREE USTS REMOVED
NO LONGER SELLING GASOLINE
PLEASE CONTACT THE CSFD DIV OF THE FIRE MARSHAL TO SCHEDULE YOUR REMOVAL INSPECTION, WITH THE HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SPECIALIST, JAY WEIGHTMAN, @ 719-385-5978. INSPECTOR SHALL BE ON SITE DATE OF REMOVAL OR OTHER DATES AS REQUIRED.|
|I||ANNUAL HAZMAT OPERATIONAL PERMIT
* THIS FACILITY SHALL NOT REQUIRE AN ANNUAL HAZMAT PERMIT IF TANKS AND VEHICLE DISPENING OPERATIONS NO LONGER EXIST.
INSPECTOR SHALL VERIFY IF CO2 AND LPG MAY QUALIFY FOR PERMIT BEFORE CLOSING
*** INSPECTOR SHALL CLOSE OUT PERMIT. PLEASE IDENTIFY ON INSPECTION
|FYI||STORAGE TANK PERMIT APPLICATION
A Storage tank permit application form has been submitted with all supporting documentation. 3/27/13
SEE ELECTRONIC DOCS.
|FYI||3404.2.14 Removal and disposal of tanks. Removal and disposal of tanks shall comply with Sections 3404.2.14.1 and 3404.2.14.2.
3404.2.14.1 Removal. Removal of above-ground and underground tanks shall be in accordance with all of the following:
1. Flammable and combustible liquids shall be removed from the tank and connected piping.
2. Piping at tank openings that is not to be used further shall be disconnected.
3. Piping shall be removed from the ground.
Exception: Piping is allowed to be aban-doned in place where the fire code official determines that removal is not practical. Abandoned piping shall be capped and safeguarded as required by the fire code official.
4. Tank openings shall be capped or plugged, leaving a1/8- inch to1/4-inch-diameter (3.2 mm to 6.4 mm) opening for pressure equalization.
5. Tanks shall be purged of vapor and inerted prior to removal.
6. All exterior above-grade fill and vent piping shall be permanently removed.
Exception: Piping associated with bulk plants, terminal facilities and refineries.
3404.2.14.2 Disposal. Tanks shall be disposed of in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.