NOTE - THE NOTED DISAPPROVED ITEMS MAY NOT CONSTITUTE A COMPLETE LIST OF VIOLATIONS. THE DESIGNER IS TO CONDUCT A COMPLETE RE-REVIEW OF THE PLANS FOR ADDITIONAL VIOLATIONS OF THE STANDARD COMMENTS AND INCORRECT INFORMATION PRIOR TO RESUBMITTING.
System plans must be picked up within 30 days. All system plans left longer than 30 days will be discarded as abandoned.
||FYI||*****(STANDARD COMMENT 1) This project is: Flying Horse Parcel 8. Located at teh south terminus of Old North Gate Road and Equinox Drive.
Date of Plans:review date 1.14.13
You can access our web site for the latest fire department plan review comments:
1. From www.pprbd.org, select PLAN REVIEW then FIND PLANS next COLORADO SPRINGS
2. Scroll down to the correct address. You may then select APPROVED/DISAPPROVED to view comments associated with that particular project.|
|FYI||*****(STANDARD COMMENT) SCOPE OF WORK:
--XXX---WATER PLAN - SUBDIVISION - NO INSPECTION BY CSFD|
The following information and/or corrections are needed prior to completing a full plan review:
1. Hydrants need to be provided in Pride Mountain Drive every 1000-feet, incorporated into intersection as provided for in the 2009 IFC Appendix C.
1) Review all redline comments and address each one.
2) Return ALL red lined plan sets for each re-review.|
|FYI||(STANDARD COMMENT) REVIEWS:
Colorado Springs Fire Department construction reviews are based upon information provided on the drawings and/or the attached reference material. Issues or features that are not presented within the construction documents are assumed to be complaint with applicable codes/standards. It is the responsibility of the building owner to ensure that minimum code requirement are met as established by the Authority Having Jurisdiction, whether of not the requirements are specifically indicated on the submitted construction documents.
The CSFD has reviewed the submittal in accordance with the fire code requirements of the 2003 International Fire Code, CSFD local amendments, City Code Standards, and applicable NFPA Standards. All plan review comments are subject to final on-site field inspections, and testing by the CSFD. Review and approval by the CSFD shall not relieve the applicant of the responsibility of compliance with the International Fire Code.