Standard Specifications - Downloads and Web Viewing
Download or view each chapter below. Chapters are in order of the following list ...
- Addendum 1: Pavement Specification Revision
- Addendum 2: Section 200 Revision
- Addendum 3: Pavement Specification Revision
- Standard Specifications Introduction
- Table of Contents
- Section 100 General Provisions
- Section 200: Streets Removal/Reset Structures and Obstructions
- Section 300: Aggregate Base Course
- Section 400: Pavement
- Section 500: Concrete
- Section 600: Structural Concrete, Drainage Channels and Storm Drains / Culverts
- Section 700: Control of Materials
- Section 800: Work Zone Traffic Control
- Section 900: Seeding, Fertilizer, Mulching, and Sodding
- Appendix A : Ingress and Egress from Public Streets and Highways
- Standard Drawing copies PDF-images format. For visual checks only, NOT CAD-compatible.
- Standard Drawings CAD-DWF format for AutoDesk Design Review® software Click for free download.
- Traffic Signage and Markings (2009)
- Construction Traffic Control (2009)
- Traffic Signal Specifications (November2013)
- Grounding Methods (March 2013
- Construction Traffic Control (2005)
- Traffic Signal Specifications (2006)
- Traffic Signal Specifications (2011)
- Traffic Signal Specifications (January 2012)
- Traffic Signal Specifications (June 2012)
- Due to scale distortion and difficulty of extracting single sheets, the PDF image set is not suited for plotting or overlaying in civil engineering design.
- If Online Viewing of the manual and images is excessively SLOW, Downloading and saving is recommended (To download a file, right click on Article you want, and select "Save Target as...").
Autodesk's Design Review supports DWG, DGN, TIF and 12 other image formats without the need to purchase or learn CAD software. While downloading , also obtain DWG TrueView® (to see CAD-DWG drawings). Finally, obtain the free Firefox®/Internet Explorer® add-ons to see CAD designs directly in your internet browser.Suggestions
Printed manuals may be purchased from the City of Colorado Springs Office Services Unit, located at 30 S. Nevada Avenue, 80903, Garden Level, L01.