Weddings at Garden of the Gods Park
There is no charge for the 6 areas listed below. All are on a first come, first served basis. No reservations/permits available. Please respect the capacities listed.
- Weddings at the Garden of the Gods are allowed provided they are small, brief ceremonies.
- No receptions are allowed in the park unless you are having a picnic at the Scotsman or South Spring Canyon Picnic areas.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Please care for the natural environment--only bring in chairs for the elderly or disabled. Do not bring in any tables, tents, arches, trellises, etc. Do not release birds, butterflies, throw rice or confetti. No decorations allowed.
- Blocking off areas, including parking, is not permitted.
- Please stay on established trails and do not disturb the tundra.
- Tourists and other groups may be at the same site. Please be respectful of other park users.
- Please follow all park rules.
Views of Garden of the Gods Park from Special Event Areas
Below are six areas (and the amount of people that will fit into that area) that can be used for weddings:
1. Jaycee Plaza (50 people)
Jaycee Plaza Area and view of Kissing Camels
2. Sentinel Plaza (25 people)
Views from Sentinel Plaza Area
3. Three Graces Plaza (25 people)
View of the Three Graces Area
4. High Point (50 people)
Views of High Point Area
5. Scotsman Picnic Area (25 people)
Views of Scottsman Picnic Area
6. South Spring Canyon Area (50 people)
View of the South Spring Canyon Area