Mission Our mission is to provide expertise in a variety of services areas, to include a regional vice,
narcotics and intelligence division, drug interdiction, forensic analysis, major crime investigations,
and special enforcement activities in support of the overall Department mission to improve the
quality of life in Colorado Springs.
Overview The Investigation Division is broken into three Divisions:
Specialized Enforcement Division;
and the Metro Vice, Narcotics and Intelligence Division.
To find out about their programs and services, please review their individual web pages.
Services Some of the services provided by the Operations Support Bureau include:
- Violent Crimes Investigation
- Sex Crimes Investigation and tracking of registered sex offenders
- Investigation of Property & Personal Crimes
- Regional Crime Lab Services
- Tactical Enforcement
- Canine Unit
- Marshals Unit
- Parking & Code Enforcement
- School Resource Officer Program
- Air Support (Helicopter) Unit