This page provides information for contracting on housing rehabilitation projects administered by the Housing Development Division.
Contractors must meet the following requirements to submit a Request for Quotation (RFQ) for housing rehabilitation programs:
- General Contactors A, B or C license
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance, if applicable
- Cannot be located on the City of Colorado Springs or federal debarment list
Contractors must attend the walk through and sign in to submit an RFQ for a project. Contractors do not have to be pre-qualified to submit an RFQ.
Payment and Warranty Information
- Payments will be made within 30 days of invoice submittal. The first draw may be submitted upon completion of 30% of the work and Redevelopment Specialist inspection of the work. Payment will not be made for inventoried material on site.
- Minimum 1 year labor warranty required
Contractors and workers planning to perform rehabilitation construction on pre-1978 homes containing lead-based paint must successfully complete Lead-Based Paint (LBP) Safe Work Practices Training.