Jan Martin, a Colorado Springs native, is serving her second term on city council.
Prior to serving on council, Jan served on numerous boards and commissions, including:
- Citizen Project
- City’s Charter Review Committee
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum Foundation (Vice president)
- Downtown Partnership and Leadership Pikes Peak Board of Trustees
- El Paso County's Citizen Outreach Group
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Board (President)
As well as serving the city of Colorado Springs, Jan is the Owner of Martin Business Group, Inc., which specializes in information systems and business training for local organizations, and a part time instructor for the online MBA program at the University of Phoenix.
Jan holds a bachelor’s degree in education from the University of Northern Colorado and a MBA in finance from Regis University.
In her spare time, Jan enjoys golfing and other outdoor activities.
Council member Jan Martin
P.O. Box 1575
Colorado Springs, CO 80901
Phone: (719) 385-5486
Fax: (719) 385-5495