Goals and Purpose of Study
The project will develop a comprehensive assessment of the existing characteristics of the corridor, model future land use alternatives, evaluate and screen potential multimodal options and cross sections (including transit), and develop plans that support the goal of revitalizing the corridor.
Click photo for Public Meetings and Open Houses!
· Corridor Inventory
· Documentation of process, input, analysis and evaluation
· Recommended functional classifications
· Recommended corridor cross sections and profiles (complete streets)
· Transit element including contingent and phased options
· Recommended follow-up activities and actions