Bike Colorado Springs Bicycle Map
Bike Colorado Springs Bicycle Map is a comprehensive fold-out map on water- and tear-resistant paper that includes the following information to help you guide your way by bicycle in Colorado Springs:
To download a free PDF copy of the Bike Colorado Springs Bicycle Map here or scan QR code below.
The map also includes information on:
- Bicycle safety and rules of the road and the trail;
- Mountain biking options at area parks and open spaces -- over 170 miles of mountain biking trails in the City limits alone;
- Bicycle organization resources;
- Instructions on how to transport your bike on Mountain Metro Transit;
- Bicycle parking options; and
- Who to Call panel to help you help us keep our community's bicycling network in shape.
How can I get one of these great maps?
Bike Colorado Springs Bicycle Map is available for $7.95 (plus tax) at the following retailers:
1483 Garden of the Gods Road
Barnes & Noble
1565 Briargate Blvd
2450 Montebello Square Drive
Colorado Springs Bike Shop
622 W. Colorado Avenue
Criterium Bike Shop
6150 Corporate Drive
CS West Bike Shop
2403 W. Colorado Avenue
929 W. Colorado Avenue
Mountain Equipment Recyclers
1024 S. Tejon Street
Old Town Bike Shop
426 S. Tejon Street
Performance Bike Shop
4284 N. Academy Blvd
Poor Richard's Book Store
320 North Tejon Street
600 S. 21st Street
1376 Woodmen Road
Trails and Open Space Coalition
1040 S. 8th Street
How was this map funded?
Funding to develop the map came from a federal Transportation Enhancements grant and the City's Bicycle Excise Tax, which is an amount collected on the sale of all new bicycles in City limits. Any proceeds the City receives from the sale of the map is returned to the Bicycle Excise Tax fund for future bicycle map updates and other bicycle-related improvements per the terms of the original funding sources used to develop the map.