City of Colorado Springs / Housing Development / Fair Housing / Colorado Division of Civil Rights

Colorado Division of Civil Rights

If you believe you are the victim of housing discrimination, you may file a complaint with the State of Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies, Division of Civil Rights by calling 1-303-894-2997, or outside Denver metro area 1-800-262-4845 (English/Spanish), hearing impaired dial 711.

You may also get information about the Colorado Civil Rights Division at its web site