North Catamount Reservoir
AS OF MAY 6, 2013
South Catamount and Crystal Creek Reservoirs are open.
North Catamount remains closed until further notice. Staff is monitoring the site daily for changes in ice conditions.
Do you need a beautiful open space to go fishing, hiking or biking? Visit North Catamount Reservoir!
- Parking Capacity: 61 spaces
- Fishing: Fishing allowed with artificial flies and artificial lures only.
- Picnicking: Developed picnic sites are available.
- To protect the environment, groups are asked to confine picnics to the developed sites.
- Hiking & Mountain Biking: On designated trails only.
- Water Surface Acres: 210
- Miles of Shoreline: 6.58