Mountain Biking Trails
The trailheads for mountain bikes are located at the North Catamount and South Catamount Reservoir parking lots. From these locations, mountain bikers can enjoy riding on approximately 8 miles of gravel roadways, several logging roads, and single-track trails. Additional single-track trails may be opened in future years pending continued evaluation of impact upon trails and conflicts with other trail users. Bicycles are not allowed on the Pikes Peak Highway.
- Cyclists are to use gravel roadways, designated logging roads and single track trails.
- Yield right of way to other recreationalists.
- Use caution when overtaking another cyclist. Make your presence known in advance.
- Colorado State Motor Vehicle rules pertaining to bicycles apply.
- For your safety, please use a helmet.