American Mother's Chapel Reservations
Reservation fee: $200 per day
Chapel Hours: 11 am to sunset
American Mother's Chapel Rules
- The American Mothers' Chapel is located on Park property at the intersection of 31st Street and Chambers Way, next to the Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site.
- Parking for Chapel reservations is on Chambers Way only. The Historic Site's parking lot is not part of the reservation area. Please include this information with your guest invitations. Under no circumstances may a motor vehicle park next to the Chapel inside the Park fence line.
- All alcoholic beverages are prohibited in city parks Ordinance No. 21-9-410.
- Chapel reservations do not apply to any other part of the Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site.
Please note the following
- There is a heater/air conditioner unit in the building for your use. Please be sure it is turned off when you leave.
- The Chapel is in a natural area. Please do not throw rice or confetti as it will kill bird life.
- Flowers or other decorations should not be delivered early, or left after the use of the Chapel. There may be other reservations before or after yours.
- The American Mothers' Chapel seats 12, so only wedding parties of 15 people or less may be scheduled there.
- All other Park Permit Regulations apply. (See Park Hours & Rules)
Several areas in the City park system, including Garden of the Gods Park, may be reserved for weddings at no charge. Please call 385-5941 for more information on Garden of the Gods weddings or look at the GOG Weddings.