Finance, Planning, and Analysis
Provide innovative analytical, planning, and fiscal services to maintain and enhance the Department's ability to protect life and property.
- Prepares annual departmental budget submission.
- Monitors budget throughout year.
- Manages all purchasing for the department.
- Manages accounts payable and receivable.
- Monitors compliance with all grant requirements and gift-trust specifications.
Planning and Analysis Section
- Produces monthly, quarterly, and annual statistical reports for the department.
- Reviews development plans for impact on fire department service delivery.
- Conducts deployment and station location analyses.
- Develops models of staffing, deployment, workload, and service delivery.
- Conducts analyses of specific service delivery issues as needed