"Your Quicker Meter Feeder"
Easy Park is on-street meter parking made easy and more economical. Easy Park cards provide the convenience of using a pre-purchased card over having to find change and allow drivers to park up to the allows maximum time at a meter while only being charged for the actual time their vehicle is parked. Click here to watch a short informational video on this program.
How the Easy Park card works?
- Insert an Easy Park card into any on-street parking meter. (Do not swipe the Easy Park Card as you do with most credit cards. Leave the card in the meter until it displays "In")
- The meter will display the dollar amount available on the card.
- The meter will display "In" indicating the customer is logged in.
- Remove the Easy Park Card.
- The meter will display the maximum time available on the meter.
- Upon returning return to the meter, insert the Easy Park card. (again, do not swipe the card)
- The meter will display "11:11" then deduct from the card the amount owed for the time parked.
- Meter will display "Out."
- Remove Easy Park card.
- Ensure the meter displays "Out" before removing the Easy Park Card.
Easy Park reload kiosks are located downtown at 218 N. Tejon St. (in front of Jose Muldoon's), 6 S. Tejon St. (in front of U.S. Bank), 127 E. Vermijo Street ( NW corner of Vermijo Street & Tejon Street) and 107 N. Nevada Ave. (on the southeast side of City Hall). There is also a reload kiosk located in Old Colorado City at 2418 W. Colorado Ave. (in front of Michael Garman Gallery). These kiosks are available 24 hours a day for credit card transaction only. Additional credit can be added to your card in $10 and $20 increments up to $100. To reload your Easy Park card, park in adjacent loading zone, have a credit card and your Easy Park card ready, push any button to activate the kiosk and follow the instructions on the screen. See Map for Easy Park Kiosk locations. For cash and credit card transactions, visit the Parking Administration office in the City Administration Building (CAB) Parking Garage located at 130 S. Nevada Ave., SE corner of the 2nd floor. Office hours are Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The City of Colorado Springs is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
Click here to purchase your Easy Park card on-line.