Back to Fire
line

Office of the Chief
line
Fire Accreditation Documents
line
Mission Statement / Shared Values
line
News Releases
line
CSFD History
line
Fire Stations
line
*Fire Station 1
line
*Fire Station 2
line
*Fire Station 3
line
*Fire Station 4
line
*Fire Station 5
line
*Fire Station 6
line
*Fire Station 7
line
*Fire Station 8
line
*Fire Station 9
line
*Fire Station 10
line
*Fire Station 11
line
*Fire Station 12
line
*Fire Station 13
line
*Fire Station 14
line
*Fire Station 15
line
*Fire Station 16
line
*Fire Station 17
line
*Fire Station 18
line
*Fire Station 19
line
*Fire Station 20
line
*Fire Station 21
line
*Fire Station Tours
line
*Community Rooms
line
Who We Are
line
Employment
line
Ridealongs
line
Community Education and Outreach
line
Emergency Preparedness
line
CSFD Explorers
line
Wildfire Mitigation
line
Wildfire Suppression
line
Fire Code Enforcement
line
Business Information
line
Media Resources
line
CSFD Statistics
line
PSST Capital Projects
line
Links
line
Contact the Fire Department
line
Twitter
line

Frequently Asked Questions
line

375 Printers Pkwy
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Phone: 719-385-5950
Email: CSFDWeb@springsgov. . .
Hours: Headquarters 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Support Services 8:00 a.m. - Noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.





City of Colorado Springs / Fire / Fire Stations / Fire Station 5

Fire Station 5--2830 W. Colorado Ave.



Fire Station 5--2830 W. Colorado Av

When Colorado City was annexed by Colorado Springs in 1917, the Colorado City Hall and Fire Station at 115 South 26th Street became CSFD Station 5.

In 1920, Colorado Springs bought the Club House of the Standard Mill. After considerable reinforcement and refurbishing, Station 5 went into business at its present location on the Northeast corner of Colorado and 29th Street on February 22, 1921.

Station 5 was remodeled again in 1985 and in 1986 was on the cover of the Children's National Publication My Weekly Reader.

Crews currently in place at Station 5 are an integral part of the CSFD High Angle Rescue Team. The old Colorado City Hall was lost to a 3-alarm fire on June 18, 1990.