Cottonwood Creek Recreation Center Grand Re-Opening Celebration Saturday, Feb. 5
Tuesday, February 01, 2011
Cottonwood Creek Recreation Center is hosting a grand re-opening celebration on Saturday, February 5 after having been closed briefly for routine, annual maintenance. Specials are going on all week including a few surprises on Saturday.
Feb. 1 - 5
- All Public Swim Admissions $3.50/person
- FREE Water Fitness Classes
- FREE Fitness Center Trial
- Fitness Membership Special - Buy a 3-month membership and get the 4th month FREE!
- Purchase a 12-admission Water Fitness Punch Card and get two FREE punches
Feb. 5 Grand Re-opening Celebration
FREE Learn-2-Swim Lesson from 11 a.m. - Noon
FREE Food and Prizes
Friends of Aquatics Fundraiser - Duck Races in the Lazy River at 2 p.m. ($3.50/duck - includes public swim admission)
Cottonwood Creek Recreation Center offers something for everyone: learn-to-swim lessons, public swim sessions with an indoor wave pool and spiral waterslide, special family swim nights, lifeguard training, water fitness, fitness center memberships, birthday parties and more. Click here for swim schedules and more details.
Cottonwood Creek Recreation Center is located at 3920 Dublin Blvd. For more information, call 385-6508.
# # #