Public input invited for 2013 City budget at e-town hall
Thursday, October 11, 2012
The annual public e-town hall meeting to receive input on the City of Colorado Springs budget will take place on Thursday, October 18 from 5 pm – 7:30 pm. Citizens are invited to participate any one of the following ways:
- Attend in person at City Council Chambers, City Hall, 107 N. Nevada Avenue. Those wishing to speak at the meeting may sign up in person beginning at 3 p.m.;
- Watch the meeting live on SpringsTV, cable channel 18, or www.SpringsGov.com;
- Phone in comments to 385-5961;
- Email ideas and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Facebook ideas and comments at Facebook.com/springsgov;
- Tweet ideas and comments @springsgov.
Members of City Council will take comments, ideas and other input from citizens. Input submitted electronically will be read aloud as time allows.
For more information, contact the Budget Office at 385-5970 or visit www.SpringsGov.com/budget.
# # #