City/County Drainage Board
The City/County Drainage Board, consisting of seven members, acts as an advisory board to City Council and the Board of County Commissioners regarding (1) subdivision codes and regulations relating to the drainage and control of flood and surface waters and (2)administration of the Subdivision Storm Drainage Funds. The Board also works closely with the City Engineer and the County Engineer.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Make recommendations regarding the investment of surplus funds that may temporarily accumulate in the Storm Drainage Funds.
- Make recommendations on repayments to be made from said Funds.
- Hear and decide appeals within the City regarding establishing outfall points for stormwater runoff facilities.
- Hear and decide appeals and applications for variances from the City and County floodplain regulations.
- Adopt bylaws and rules.
- Make recommendations on new or updated Drainage Basin Planning Studies and proposed fees.
To contact the board, email email@example.com
||Length of Term
First Thursday of each Month @ 3:00 p.m.
Two Three-Year Terms
View All Minutes...